[22-Nov-2013 02:19:48] PHP Fatal error: Class 'SpawConfig' not found in /home/deerspac/public_html/plugins/phpsns_shared/mods/spaw/plugins/spawfm/config/config.php on line 5 Forum » Bear hunting query- to the ladies » DeerSpace.com- Share Your Passion!
Go To:
Sign Up - Free Home Page Deer Chat Video Page Picture Gallery Member Blogs Browse Members Calendar Forums Classifieds Business Resources Articles
Welcome Guest! Please Login or Signup!
Follow DeerSpace on Twitter! DeerSpace Fan Page on Facebook! DeerSpace on YouTube!
Bear hunting query- to the ladies
Total Views: 476 - Total Replies: 3
Mar 10 2010, 6:12 pm - by carnage

Private Message

One of my husband's dream hunts includes bear hunting in Canada.  Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to go.... but I'm a little aprehensive.  I'm not scared of bears persay.... but I wonder.  As women... a fact of life is menstruation.  It makes me curious as to how bears, and other mammals, react to a mentruating woman up a tree??  I'm not trying to gross anyone out, by any means, but it would really help to have some answers here.  I have tried looking on the web to find these answers, to no avail.  It also makes me curious as to how deer (bucks and does) react.  They have the most sensitive noses by far.... if they didn't, SCENT killers and cover scents wouldn't be a multimillion dollar industry.  I've only been at this for 4 years now, and I'm not sure if I can say I've noticed a difference during "that time".  I know I can't be the only one with this concern....  Thanks ladies for your help.

Shoots like a GIRL... and don't you forget it!!!!
Mar 11 2010, 4:26 pm - Replied by: girlbowhunter

Private Message

Hey, little lady!

I have never been bear hunting before so I cannot say what, if any, their reaction may or may not be. I, like yourself, have not noticed a bit of difference while out deer hunting and it being that time of the month.

I have, however, witnessed men wanting their wife's/girl friend's used tampon to use in the woods.  *yuck*

In my honest opinion, it may draw the wild animals but only if used as we use estrus and like scents.

Hope that helps!

Good luck bear hunting should you decide to go. I would if I were you! I can't wait to be able to go bear hunting!

~Amiee

www.facebook.com/pinkassassins
Mar 13 2010, 5:27 pm - Replied by: kennyandConnie

Private Message

i am with amiee i have heard of the same thing about men using their wifes tampons to bring in bucks and according to them it works.  i have very little plumbing left so i dont have that problem anymore.  i do know that when i was younger i had a cousin that owned a stud horse and during her time of the month once he bucked her off and almost stomped her to death......he was not a stud for long and he never acted like that with her again.  i fell it does make a difference but i think all females have similar problems so life goes on.  dont think about it bear hunting is awesome and its my favorite thing to do, drives kenny crazy but oh well....let us know how the hunt goes.

Connie

kenny & connie holt
Dec 08 2010, 7:51 pm - Replied by: Indianhead

Private Message

We had a friend (male) go Bear Hunting this past year and the cubs ended up right below him!!!  Then the momma bear came up and stayed for a while. I would be freaking out! Bears are cute but very scary for me!